PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, September 15, 2017

Time to Emboss at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog

It's that time of month for a new challenge at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. For the ext 30 days, you are challenged to let your embossing powers rule the craft table. Wet embossed, dry embossed, hand embossed, machine embossed - whatever your Muse tells you to create, Scribbles Designs wants to see it! 

I used a leftover piece of embossed cardstock to frame my paper-pieced image from the Scribbles Store. I love this image- it's called 952 Tea Cup Stack. I printed my image out on a few digital patterned papers, then fussy-cut each cup with a different paper. I think the stack turned out well, don't you?

After centering it onto my embossed "frame" I added the sequins, metal sentiment and silk ribbon flower to embellish. I have a new neighbor who I wave to when I walk our dog, Wilson. She loves to drink tea, so this card will be going to her this weekend. Although she might want to switch to iced tea. The temps in Chicago will be in the upper 80s!! Unseasonably high for this time of year, but at least my tomatoes have more time to ripen.

I hope to see your card or project at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog! Good luck and happy crafting!

Digital image: Scribbles’ 952 Tea Cup Stack 

Pixel Scrapper Digital papers (printed, hand cut and paper pieced) from: ”Good Vibes” Blog Train (Merritt Bayes, Sunny Rush Ranch Designs, R Martin, Bits o’ Scrap, Little Monkey Shine Designs.

Challenges I am Entering:
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Margaret said...

This is a real 'Put the kettle on' card with that stack of cups. Great card. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret M DT

Glittertastic said...

This made me smile – the perfect card to invite a friend for a cuppa! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member