PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, April 17, 2017

Celebrate the Beauty of Nature along the Path of Positivity

Welcome, crafters, to the midway point of the challenge at the Path of Positivity challenge blog. The theme is Always Anything Goes, with this month's optional twist of the Beauty of Nature. The guest sponsor is Sparkle n Sprinkle
and I got to play with this cute digital image called Rainy Days. I'm always looking for rainbows when it rains here in Chicago. My family doesn't get alarmed when I leap out of my seat and run outside to catch the colors in the sky after a rainfall.
To capture my excitement and contentment with rainy days and rainbows, I used a scenic paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles called Chasing Rainbows.
The image is perfect for reflection on God's promise of blessings coming from stormy events in our own lives. To continue with the rainbow theme, I printed my sentiment (LD Handwritten Greetings) and water-colored a mini rainbow on it. There is so much color going on that I embellished simply with a bow and a butterfly sticker.
I hope you find your rainbow during the Spring season! And if you create and add your project to the Path of Positivity challenge blog, you can win big:
SPONSOR & PRIZE INFORMATION:
A $15.00 gift certificate from Sparkle n Sprinkle, our sole guest sponsor this month, for the post or project that the team deems most inspiring of the bunch.
 A $15.00 gift certificate from Sparkle n Sprinkle, our sole guest sponsor this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.

in order to be considered eligible for this month's prizes, ALL creations must be positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some manner. You don't need to follow the optional theme if you simply want to have a chance at the Random Draw prize of a $15 gift certificate from Sparkle N Sprinkle. If you do follow the Beauty of Nature theme, please add the letters FT after your name so you'll be in the draw for the prize for the Most Inspiring as voted on by the DT members.
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

Oooh, I love what you said about God's promise of blessings after stormy times! I have never thought about it that way. I'll never see a rainbow in the same "old" way! I'm inspired to use that in my faith journal. Your card is great and that sentiment is perfect!