PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tag! You're It at Ike's World Challenge Blog

Have youchecked out the new challenge at Ike's World Challenge blog? We're at the midway point in the TAG! YOU'RE IT challenge, and I created my DT make to inspire you. I colored up a digi image called Celebrate. You can get it at Ike's Art with or without the word Celebrate.
After designing my card and putting it together, I thought it looked a little lacking, so I added another tag after distressing it and adding faux stitches. I like this "double vision" look better, don't you? My girlfriend's birthday is coming up in October, and this tag will be attached to her present. Speaking of presents, I got a few craft kit goodies last week. I am stretching out of my comfort zone with leather working and wood projects. So far I've made a cool bracelet with charms out of leather, and have started to create a wooden pen.

You have one week left to create something for the Tag You're It challenge at Ike's World Challenge blog. I can't wait to see what you create!!

2 comments:

ike said...

Fantastic Tag Pat and I love the double vision effect :-) Superb bracelet - how cool to be trying something new. Thank you for making this Tag for me at IWC.

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Borqna said...

EXCELLENT!
Good luck!