PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, April 1, 2016

Sheepski Designs Sponsors the Outlawz Progressive Freebie This Month

I created a card for Mother's Day today.  This lovely image, called "For Mom," is from Andrea Norris of Sheepski Designs. She is sponsoring the new progressive challenge at the Outlaw in April. Those who have been playing along will receive this image free, and will continue to receive free sponsors' images every month as long as they create and link up their cards using the freebie.
There are a lot of layers on my card, including some mulberry paper, some handmade patterned paper using alcohol inks and a bit of embossed paper rubbed with gold Pearl Ex. Add the image and my flowers and it's pretty chunky. Luckily, my mom lives about 6 blocks from my house, so I will be hand-delivering her card on the special holiday.
Now to create Mother's Day cards for my kids' godmothers, my daughter-in-law and her mom, and my granddaughter's mom. Whew, I had better get busy!! LOL
Challenges I am Entering:
Inky Impressions challenges - Let's Hear It for the Girls


3 comments:

Veronica Segura said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I found this in my hunt for something relating to this. Read more....

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY beautiful.

Oliver Maurice said...

Yeah, I Agree with Veronica, the blog is looking really nice. I found out about it from some chap at http://best-essaywriter.net/narrative-essay-topics/ Do not ask me what I was doing there but I'm glad that in the end, I came here. Keep up the good work