PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Note Card Sets Make Great Gifts

Here's my guest DT project for this week, being showcased at DeeDee's Digis blog. I got to play with the digi sheet called Spring Blocks. This digital set includes: 5 outline images, 5 pre-colored images, 5 white-filled layering images, and 5 sentiments, in JPG and PNG file formats. All set elements have a resolution of 300 dpi/ppi, and are easily resizable to fit your crafting needs.
I used 4 of the 5 pre-colored blocks to make note cards with matching envelopes. I love digi images because you can print them off in different sizes. I actually printed them in three different sizes. The smallest went on the envelopes; I popped the largest-sized images onto my cards, and the middle-sized ones went into a different project.
Here is a close-up of one of my cards. I used the same sentiment for each, embellishing each card with pearls at each corner and jeweled butterflies-simple and sweet. (The white lines in the graphic design of my background paper is glittery, but the camera didn't pick it up)
My neighbor had another stroke, and she can't craft like she used to. I made her a get well card, and she liked it, so I think she'll get a kick out of using these.
Meanwhile, check out DeeDee's blog for inspiration. don't forget to visit her shop, where inspiration meets beautiful and very affordable digital images. Don't forget to let her know Patacake sent you!!
Challenges I am Entering:
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes
CCEE Stampers - Cheer Up the Lonely


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous set you have made, Pat -- wow!!! Each individual card is precious. I love the little details you added, and how you even made envelopes to coordinate! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this month. :-)

Lynn McAuley said...

What beautiful cards for your sweet neighbor! Thank you for creating them and sharing them with the CCEE Stampers' Cheer Up the Lonely challenge this week!