PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, May 4, 2015

Seeing Dots at the Outlawz Greetings Challenge This Week

Hello, lovely peeps!! Today starts a new challenge at the Outlawz Greetings, and they want to see dots in front of their eyes (I see them all the time LOL). I have used a cuter-than-cute image from bugaboo called "May Word." Bugaboo is this week's sponsor and you can find all kinds of cute at the SHOP.
Keeping my promise of using papers out of the "treasure box I recently re-discovered in the back of my craft closet, I found an embossed pice of yellow cardstock and went from there. Using contrasting colors of purple and green, I cut my Copic-colored image out and popped it ontom the yellow paper, adding paper, silk and jeweled flowers to embellish. I also found some very stiff lilac wired ribbon that I used to "hold" my large flower. I think the green card base coordinates perfectly, don't you??
This was a fun card to make, and the biggest reason I craft is to have fun. Come join the challenges at the Outlawz Greetings every Monday morning for some fun and inspiration.
Other Challenges I am Entering:
Catch the Bug challenges - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
As You Like It challenges - Favorite Embossing Technique (I love the dimension and texture I get using my embossing folders on all sorts of paper. My card started with the embossed cardstock and went from there)
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Stripes or Dots
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow challenges - Anything Goes
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
CMD Challenge blog - May
Creatilicious Challenges - Embossing (dry)
Life in Details - Flowers
Our Creative Corner - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Sugar & Betty's challenges -Anything Goes
Stamp & Create challenges - May Flowers
MarkerPOP challenges - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Blossom Cards said...

Lovely spring card thanks for sharing with creatalicious Rachel dt

Unknown said...

Hi Pat! A completely happy, playful and downright joyous card! Thank you for bringing this to my April Showers Bring May Flowers challenge at Our Creative Corner this month! XOXO-Shari

Unknown said...

A plethora of bright, beautiful and happy colors making me want to sing. Thank you so much for sharing your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 181st AGFF Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Lena said...

Fun Spring card.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

So very colorful! Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.

Leanne said...

Great layout, love the bright colors and the flower, ribbon nice touch. Awesome. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Cheers!
Leanne DT

Sarah said...

A fabulous cheery tribute to May!! LOve the embossed dotty background and than you for joining in at AYLI!! Sarah :0)

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Embossing” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)