PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 19, 2015

Having Snow Much Fun at Squigglefly!

Betcha can't guess the new challenge this week at Squigglefly?! That's right, Show us your Snow on your cards and projects. Use a Squigglefly image and you'll be in the running for free digis, too!
Today's card uses a January new release from James Horvath called "Tom Cat." I colored my image so that he looks like he's perched on a hill of snow, and then used a famous quote from a recent Disney movie to bring home the challenge theme.
So do you have any snow where you live? We had a green Christmas, which was a little disappointing, although the weather was perfect for bikers and travelers. Chicago is a little "iffy" when it comes to winter weather. We have had our share of blizzards some years, and I seem to remember a holiday or two when all we wore were light jackets.
As I grow older, I tend to enjoy a good snow only if I have nowhere I have to drive to. It's pretty to look at but not so great to travel round in.

No comments: