PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 6, 2014

LEAF It Up to Squigglefly to Offer a Great Challenge

The challenge theme this week is Leaves, and Squigglefly offers some great new releases this month! I got to play with Cheryl Grant's The All American digi for my card today. I colored her with Copics, then rubbed some sky blue ink into the background.
I placed a beautiful piece of leaf-decorated vellum over my white cardstock, then highlighted a die cut chipboard leaf to hang over both my image and my hand-written sentiment.
Now it's time to leaf you with this bit of advice: Use a Squigglefly image and use leaves somewhere on your project and you could win free digis!!
In the meantime, happy crafting!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your card and adorable image! Great layout and colors!

Darlene said...

What a fabulous card Patricia! Love Cheryl's images and your showcased it perfectly!
Have a great day! I'm trying to get things wrapped up before leaving for Indiana tomorrow! Yikes ... where is the time going?! LOL!

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful card Pat! Love the velum and that image is just too cute (and colored perfectly). I can tell from your recent posts that you totally love fall (me too). Well done! Hugz!

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
Your card is wonderful and adorable - Cheryl's images always make me smile!