PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 20, 2014

FALLing for new Squigglefly Challenge

My card today is brimming full of Fall, which happens to be the new Squigglefly challenge this week! Make a project about Fall or Halloween.
I used Angela Charles' cute image "Pocket Girl." First I layered my card base with patterned papers from my stash drawer. Then I colored my girl with Copics. The sentiment is from a SU set, which I framed with a die cut paper I decorated with homemade shimmer mists.
Since I'll be mailing this card out, I needed flat embellishments, so I sprinkled sequins on the page, and the card was complete!
Squigglefly Designs has come out with some amazing digis this month, so if you haven't checked them out yet, click HERE.
Now for some fun--make a card or tag or altered art piece or canvas or scrapbooking layout with a Fall or Halloween theme AND a Squigglefly image, and you'll be in the running for free digis.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Your card is as cute as can be! Love the delightful sentiment!

Holly Young said...

Pat this is darling. I love that you cut her out and popped her in the pciket - the dimension is great. Love the embellishments too! Your sentiment is perfect!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute, love the pocket.

nwilliams6 said...

Pat, your card is super fun! Love how cute she looks peeking out that pocket. Precious card. Hugz!