PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer Fun with Squigglefly

Enabler Alert!!  There's a new challenge over at Squigglefly!  Use any kind of twine and a Squigglefly digi image and you could win free digi images.
I used an adorable image by new Squigglefly artist Angela Charles.  It's called Bubbles and I had fun coloring it with my Copics. I created this card using embossed cardstock, patterned paper, an image from Pinterest, Liquid Glass from CTMH and some coordinating twine tied in a bow.
I love this image, it feels like the embodiment of summer fun to me. It brings to mind water balloons, catching lightning bugs, chalk drawings on driveways, barbeques, picnics and baseball games. Ah, summer, here at last!!

3 comments:

Linda W. said...

Oh so warm and summery, Pat! I love your card and the new image from SQF!!

Tammy said...

Another fabulous card, your cards are always terrific!

Holly Young said...

This is adorable Pat. I love the yellow sponging you did around the edges of the images. Great sentiment too.