PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, April 18, 2014

Anything Goes at Art By Miran

I discovered a new challenge blog called Art By Miran and I am in love with her digital images. The card I made today uses "A Rainy Day." Isn't she gorgeous?!
I colored her with my trusty Copics, then added dimension with white gel pen and CTMH Liquid Glass. I embellished with sequins, handmade flowers and tucked a paper doily behind my framed image.
The patterned paper is double sided from CTMH.
Check out the inspiration cards over at Art By Miran challenge blog. If you fall in love with her images like I did, you can purchase them at her Etsy Shop!
And as always, happy crafting!

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Pat, this is just so beautifully designed and coloured. Love the added jewel stones. So pleased you discovered the wonderful world of Art by Miran xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

Back with my dt heat on:
Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our fourth ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Joey said...

BEAUTIFUL make, I do love the folded over corner, thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey x

Mi Ran Jung said...

Fantastic creation. You colored the image so beautifully and love your layout. Thanks for the lovely comment for my image and joining us at artbymiran challenge. Hugs Miran