PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 7, 2013

You Are Just My Type!

I made an easel card today with a Squigglefly digi image called Just My Type! by artist Judith Hart.
I loved using my typewriter key alpha stickers to make the sentiment on the second half of my card.
After coloring the image with Copics, I fussy-cut it out and popped it on the first half of the easel card.  Some alpha stickers and symbols add to the scene, as well as a few coordinating stars and orange Stickles.
  I made this card with this week's Squigglefly challenge in mind.  It is to use the volor ORANGE in your project and of course a Squigglefly digi image.
  There are so many images to choose from becasue new and talented artists keep being added on to the creative list!!  They are welcoming TWO new artists in October - a husband and wife team - Carmen and Graham Gamble.  You can see one of Carmen's images later in October since I am one of the lucky ones to have an image from her to play with!!

7 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a creative idea - love it!

Tammy said...

Adorable and very clever and crafty! Love how you spelled out the sentiment!

Linda W. said...

You have a triple double WOW coming from me! I just love this easel card Pat - you are so creative!!!

Holly Young said...

Pat what a clever idea to make this an easel card - it's the perfect card to go with a typewriter image! I really love how you did the sentiment too, and adding all the other symbols in the background was a stroke of genius!

Shawna said...

What a cute and clever card!!!

http://morepaperkissesandinkywishes.blogspot.com

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
What an adorable card - and I love how you've made a stand-up card - too cute!!

nwilliams6 said...

Pat, I am so sorry I am so late commenting on this wonderful card! It is one of my favorite cards you have made - so creative and fun! Wow! Hugz!