PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Queen Kat Designs Has New Releases for April

...and I'm one of the lucky ones to get Sandra Caldwell's newest image, "Four-Eyed Flower" with which to play!  Here, I made a pretty birthday card for my neighbor, in shades of her favorite color, purple.
I colored my image with Copics, framing it with black card stock and popping it onto a die-cut card base.  I kept it simple, with just some inked edges, a couple flowers and some jewels to embellish it.  I received the beautiful sentiment from a crafting friend on my Yahoo group. I love swapping with other crafters--I get great ideas and inspiration, and often things I couldn't get any other way.

So, if you like what you see, be sure to visit the QKD Shoppe for some inspiration and all the new releases this month.  Sandra is one of many talented artists designing for Queen Kat Designs, and I do love to play with them all!! LOL  You will too!

No comments: