PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bunny Cupcake Heralds Spring

Today I have a Spring digi image from Meljen's Designs called Bunny Cupcake.  This week on the blog their challenge is to use a Meljens image and a sketch.
 After coloring my image with Copics, I tore it and popped it onto the card base after adhering a strip of patterned paper across the bottom.  I added a butterfly border from K & Co. on the left side, and used a single butterfly from the leftover piece to embellish above the image.  My sentiment came from a Michael's dollar bin acrylic set, stamped with CTMH ink and distressed with coordinating ink..
I like my card's background.  I used a printed napkin and some matte medium to give it a textured feel to it. I tore some of the edges off and then inked them to distress a little.
Isn't that bunny Cupcake too cute?!  You can get her and a bunch of Spring digi's at Meljen"s Designs.  Don't forget to play in the challenge, too!

No comments: