PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, May 4, 2012

Watch Where You Sit!

...especially if your a dragon with a not-so-small derrierre!  I love the humor in the title of Carla Morrow's stamp for Queen Kat Designs this month.  It's called "This Flower Feels Squishy".  I suppose it does, but how do you think  the flower feels??? LOL
I am into my second year (yes, slow-going, but hope on, hope ever) of trying to use up my stash of patterned papers.  By now I'm sure you have figured out that I am an overzealous paperholic.  If I were to stack my paper, cardstock, patterned, sets, and leftover pieces, I believe I could just get it to fit under my 7 foot ceiling! sigh!
But I am trying, really I am!  And today I offer you a card made with leftover papers from the DCWV Green Stack.  My dragon friend seems to be sitting outside, admiring the birds in the trees.  I was going to add the sentiment, "Friends Are Too Good to Eat", but then I wondered at the smile on his face, if I should rather put something like, "Friend or Fricasse? Decisions, decisions..." 
Which do you think goes with him?
"This Flower Feels Squishy" is one of many new stamps released this month by QKD.  Go check them out!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute card. I vote for "Friends are too good to eat."

Holly Young said...

LOL, this is darling Pat! Congratulations on using up your stock - that's what you bought it for after all! I like both the sentiments you came up with!