PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bailey is Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Hot as in Hot pink, Hot Orange and Hot Purple!!  The new challenge at the Hambo Hoedown calls for a Hambo digi image and these hot colors, so I used Bailey Flower digi-image and created this card.  The card base is purple cardstock, as well as Bailey's dog collar.  The flower on his head shows off the hot pink, along with the strip of hot pink butterfly patterned paper.  The background patterned paper and the handmade flower highlight the orange in my card, and I am done!
So now you can see how easy it is to dance in the Hoedown---come play!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love what you did!

Holly Young said...

I love the hot colors and your card is so precious Pat!

Anonymous said...

Love those butterflies, and that gorgeous big flower! I also LOVE the music on your blog. Hope you have a great week!