PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Working in the Dark

Did you check out the challenge over at Squigglefly Challenge Blog?  It's kind of an Anything Goes challenge, but with a twist.
They will pick several items that earn points.  The team will add up the points on each entry and the crafter with the most points will win the challenge.
So I made a card for Administrative Assistant day using digi images from Lynne Stansbery.  I am a fan of Murphy's Law, and found one for this special day.  On my card, I cut circles, colored my digi images with Copics, framed with both cardstock and petterned papers, added a flower and embellished with jewels.
On the inside I printed Murphy's Law, which is:
"As soon as you sit down with a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold"

Go on to the Squigglefly Challenge Blog and have with this Anything Goes with a Mystery Twist challenge!  One random winner who uses a Squigglefly image will win a prize!!  And as always, keep crafting!!

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Pat this is so wonderful! I just love your layout and how you used the hands. Your sentiment is hilarious and so true!

bumblebee creations said...

How funny!! Love it Pat! Thanks for playing with Squigglefly this week!

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
How cute - and how true!! Before I retired, I swear someone was always watching to see when I would sit down for a first sip - and then wham! Your card is awesome. My husband is also a big fan of "Murphy's Laws".