PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, March 29, 2012

April Fools' Blog Hop Will Make You ROFL

That's right, Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog is hosting a Blog Hop on a jokesters fave day, April 1!!  And let me tell you, the cards will definitely tickle your funny bone.  Our sponsor for the blog is Jessica aka Floppy Latte's Digital Designs, and her images are sweet.  They work so well in all kinds of cards, even ion those featured on our hop, whose theme is to make you laugh or surprise you.
I'm saving the cards I made with FLDD's images for the hop, but here are a couple cards to get your funny on.
My first card uses a Squigglefly digi image, and the talking dog is really not very grateful, don't you think??

My second card uses a Hambo Stamps digi image and its easel design is perfect for riddle and punchlines.

You'll just have to wait to see what the DT has come up with for FLDD's digi's.  And wait, there's more.  Floppy Latte's Digital Designs is offering a $10 gift coupon to her line of digi's to one random winner!!  So don't forget to come back on Sunday for some fun and funny cards and projects!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL!!! Love those cards!!

Altax said...

Looks cute!!! Lovely cards.

Easter Activities

Holly Young said...

oh your cards made me laugh out loud! They are great Pat! What a fun idea for a hop - I've enjoyed every blog I've stopped at!