PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, February 10, 2012

Somebody to Love...

Today I made a CAS card, which is a Clean And Simple card, using Queen Kat Design's Fae of Hearts stamp by Joanna Bromley.  This fairy is so dainty, so sweet, that I wanted the "pinkness" to shine.  I colored her with Copics, put a whsiper of Stickles on her wings and cut her out with my Labels Four Nestabilities die from Spellbinders.  I framed her in black with the next size die up, and placed her on this gorgeous patterned paper I had in my stash.  A few jewels for some shine, and a silk embossed butterfly to embellish and my CAS card is ready to hand to one of my friends this Valentine's Day.
To see all of Joanna Bromley's lovely stamps, click HERE.  The QKD February new releases are ready for purchase, so get your fingers ready for some online shopping!

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Really pretty! Love the black framing the image - it goes well with all the pink. Your butterfly embellishment is darling.

Shawna said...

Very, very nice card! Love the choice of colors ---- black and pink always look so glamorous together I think.

Melissa said...

Very striking card!