PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Love Artist's Trading Cards!

Since I was overwhelmed this Christmas with family drama and no time off from work, I didn't get a chance to make my co-workers their annual ATC Christmas cards, so I promised myself I would make some for Valentine's Day.  They love these little pieces of art, so I was happy to create for them.  There are about 12 people that I cherish enough to create my cards, and here ar the first few I made.
If you're not familiar with ATC's, or Artist's Trading Cards, thery are the size of baseball cards, and are miniature pieces of art, kind of like a card front measuring 2.5x3.5"
So I have five done, with ten days left before the big day.  No worries, ATC cards are so easy to make!
I'm entering these ATC cards in the February challenge over at Your Scrapbook Place blog.  You can play, too!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Really cute Pat! I have received a lot of ATC's but have yet to make one myself. Looks like you've been having a fun time making these. I especially love the little mouse!

Melissa said...

Too cute! I haven't made one before but will make one for the challenge!