PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hurry to the Hoedown

The Hambo Hoedown, that is!  Just a couple more days to enter their Anything Goes challenge.  I used my Party Elephant digi-image to make this cute birthday card.  And I know a dear friend who would get the humor in the front sentiment.  Inside the card reads:  Happy Birthday, Anyway!
I changed up my usual ribbon/flower embellishing for some colored jute behind tyhe image and sentiment, and left the rest of the card clean and simple, as the patterned paper was very colorful and busy (but I love that color combo).
Put on your dancin' shoes and come play at the Hoedown this week!

Blog Candy Alert! Check out my blog on Leap Day for a Blog Hop and some blog candy (some from Scrapbook Place Challenge Blgo and some from me)...and, as always, keep crafting!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute, cute!

Holly Young said...

Love the sentiment on this - it's so true! Great background paper too!

bumblebee creations said...

what a super cute card!

dawnmercedes said...

Oh wow! this Hambo elephant is so so totally UNforgetfull! Love it! Thanks for joining the Bacon Bits at Hambo this week!