PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, January 15, 2012

What Goes Up...

Got a card with a little humor to it, courtesy of Hambo Stamps.  Their digi-image, Balloons, which I received FREE just for playing in their weekly challenge, was the perfect sentiment for one of my fave card designs, the easel card!
The challenge was to use the digi image and circle--all sizes and colors, just a lot of circles!  here is what I came up with, using my Creative memories Circle cutting system, colored cardstock and Stickles.
So come dance at the Hambo Hoedown, where every player is a winner!

3 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

Your card turned out so cute! I love that the card itself is a circle. I didn't know anyone still used the Creative Memories cutting system (besides me)! It is such a handy dandy tool, huh? Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown this week :)

Kathryn said...

What a neat card shape! I love that you gave your balloons eyes, too.

Hey Hey Paula said...

So cute! I love the wiggly eyes on the balloons. Great shape for the card too!