PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fantasy Bride

In the forest where fairies dwell, the foliage is lush and vibrant with colors.  Snow may glisten at the edges of this mysterious realm, but in the heart of the forest, where the magic is strongest, you will find perpetual spring.
Here is where the lovely Elf Bride finds herself, amongst her furry friends, her Mother Nature, and her soon-to-be husband.  For this fantasy, I created a card using Queen Kat Design's  "Elf Bride" by Monika Ptok Byard.  It's one of the January new releases here at Queen Kat Designs.
The sentiment inside reads: "Still the one I love" (title by Shania Twain), and is benchmarked for my hubby of 35 years (of course, I got married when i was thirteen...do you believe me?)
Anyway, she is a gorgeous image to color and I love her pose, as it is a great showcase for the shadows on her face.
You can get "Elf Bride" and more from Queen Kat Designs and Monika at the Shoppe.  Tell them Pat sent you!

No comments: