PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Loving Everything I get from Crafter's Companion

I am a guest designer for Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!! I was asked to complete two projects for the July challenge, and here is my first card. I used one of the SWALK images called Get Well Soon that you can find here. This month's challenge is to create something using a sketch they provide.
I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut out the image and extra circles, stamping the Get Well Soon sentiment on the edge of one of them. I colored the image with Copics: Y17,11; YR02,04; YG03; G94;B93 & E00,35.
My papers and ribbon and embellishments are all from my stash, which I have vowed to reduce and use up by end of year (I know, I'm hopelessly optimistic). The teddy bears on the inside of the card are from an old piece of embossed patterned paper out of which I cut several teddy bears already!
I am enjoying myself immensely, creating with my Crafter's Companion stamps! In fact, I just ordered more! To see the lovely selection of rubber and acrylic they have, click here. To join in the July Challenge, click here.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend, and keep cool!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats on you being a guest designer! Great card! Love the image. I will have to check them out!

Mel