PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Nurse Scared the Patient Back to Health...

Got a friend who's looking at some surgery soon, and so I thought I'd cheer her up with this Get Well card. Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog has a new challenge this week. This card uses a new (to me) technique called Bricks. It has a kind of a mosaic look to it. I decided to "lay" my sentiment like bricks as well. I've never tried this before. That's why I love challenges. It introduces a crafter to new techniques, images, color combos and sometimes pushes her out of her comfort zone!
Come join us at Scrapbook Place Yahoo Group and meet some new friends!

2 comments:

Linda W. said...

Oh you did a super job Pat - I just love this brick treatment and especially on a get well card! Too cool lady!

Leti EM said...

This look great. Different and creative. Tks for visiting m blog :)