PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine Project Random Winner and new V-cards

Having two kids, Knock Knock jokes used to be the rage. Now I get to tell them to my granddaughter!! She especially loves these cards, since she likes to eat olives (yes, the green ones with the pimento!). So when I saw this image at a friend's house (thanks again, Sandi), I knew the Valentine cards I'd be making this year.
I used Paper Trey paper for the card base, and printed the sentiment on plain white copy paper from Microsoft Word, cutting the shape out with my Epic Six (Spellbinders Nestabilties Label Four die set). I colored my image with Copics.

Thank you all for your comments below regarding my Valentine Surprise Project. I would love to see YOUR Surprise Projects when you complete them. Now for the treat winner, randon number is...2
Donna, you will receive a little surprise in the mail soonest.

No comments: