PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Scrapped Halloween with Bella

I didn't get to edit the photos, but wanted everyone to see what I did with Donna's PIF of the Halloween PBA Kit I received from her. The orange bags really made the bag album easier than ever. They make frames of the patterned paper on each page.
I had a couple Halloween journaling boxes that I incorporated into the album. I'm not showing all the pages, but they all show off a nice photo of our first Halloween with my granddaughter, as well as tags with the journaling to remember in years to come. Thanks again, Donna. It was a great project, wonderfully put together!

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

I love that PBA, Pat! You are so right about the orange bags making the whole scene fun! I scrolled on down to the little sweetie and her first Christmas! Too cute for words!

Your work really rocks girl!
Linda