PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Great Crop Day!

Just got home from a fabulous crop. This time it was a no frills day--no goodie bags, no games, no classes, no dinner. Just a bunch of friends getting together in a clean, well-lit room with plenty of table space. Everybody brought a treat to share, our hostess had drinks for all, we order takeout for supper, and we worked our little butts off.
I personally finished 13 pages, 9 of which were 12x12. I also finished two swaps I had participated in, making nine new handmade items as well as the five cards I had brought with me. So my 2009 Scrapping and Crafting Goal is so-o-o close to being met.
Which means BLOG CANDY. I promised Blog Candy to those who visit my blog when I reached my goal, so keep on checking in. It won't be long now.
I'll post photos of my pages, as well as a teaser of some of the Candy I'll be offering up. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: