PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, October 30, 2009

I Dare You Creations

I'm hosting a challenge on Scrapbook Place Yahoo Group. It's called I Dare You and it's a partner swap. All you have to do is send your partner about 10-13 pieces of paper. They'll send you some of theirs as well. Then you create from their leftovers, kind of like a phoenix, rising from the ashes of another's leftover papers.
Anyway, from my partner's stash, I was able to make two cards, two mini cards, a photo mat for scrapping, and a mini-album made from those fabulously free mini envelopes from the school I work at. I even had enough scraps to make tags for the insides of the envies.
Three of the six participants have uploaded photos onto the group album, and a couple are still waiting for their leftovers so they can start creating, but I think the challenge went well. If a participant sends one of their handmades to their partner, they get extra points. I'm going to package mine up now!

No comments: