PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, October 3, 2009

House Mouse Christmas Card

I just received some Christmas House Mouse images, and I couldn't wait to color them! Heres' my first attempt at coloring animals. I used Liquid Glass for the ornament, and colored with my Copics. I put mulberry paper to frame out the image, and my paper was CTMH. I have no idea where the candy cane-striped brads came from!
Here's ther inside front cover of my card, again using a colored image of the House Mouse. Below, the inside of the card. The sentiment is from Stampin Up, and the paper is from CTMH. The card is 6x6.




3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a really great card Pat. You went all out on the inside as well as the front.

Vivi Casale said...

wow, that is so pretty!
I love your card!
xxx
Vivi

~MudpieMouse said...

That ornament came out awesome ... you can see the face Maxwell Mouse is making perfectly. Great job coloring this and great color/paper choices too. Keep on stampin' on!