PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, May 15, 2009

New Tilda Multipurpose card

I call it my multi-purpose card because it serves several purposes. The first being it meets the qualifications for the Magnolia Tilda with Wings challenge, so I posted it to Diana. The wings I used were from a Stampin Up set. I colored the card with my Copics of course, and added some shimmer to Tilda's hair with copper stickles, and Liquid Glass to her shoes, buttons and wings. I also set two tiny jewels in the wings.
I liked the card a lot, so I made four of them altogether for a Yahoo group swap. Other than these cards, I've been so busy with work it's pathetic. Now that classes are over, parents think we have nothing to do at the office, but we just hosted the catechist and volunteer dinner (and I took about a hundred pics of that!). Our accountant is out for family health issues for an unknown amount of time, so I've been filing check requests and deposits. Registrations are coming in, and next month we're supposed to send out tuition statements for next school year--and my boss wants to take vacation days!
I was supposed to have off Thursday for the mother of all Rummage sale, but ym girlfriend cancelled on me last minute and I went to work instead. ANd tomorrow I was supposed to drive to Cedar Creek with my sister but she cancelled on me. The only thing not cancelled is my job. Oh well, I guess that means more time for me to make cards and create layouts, not a total wash!!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a sweet Tilda! Adorable Tilda and i love the bling on her wings!!!

Vivi Casale said...

Very cute!
Hugs
Vivi Casale

Lisa T said...

Cute card! I really like that brown polka dot paper. :)

Kerry D-C said...

Adorable card!! great job adding wings to Tilda!