PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 17, 2009

ABC Friend Quiz

So here's the skinny: Copy and paste my list to wherever you write (word, works, etc.) Change the answers to your own, then post to your blog with a link to mine ( or when your blog friends copy yours, they link to you). Let's see how far this gets.
Age: 50+
Bed size: King size (to fit hubby in too)
Chore you hate: Floors
Dad's Name: Robert
Essential start your day item: Med. Coke from Burger King
Favorite actor(s): Nicolas Cage, Hugh Jackman
Gold or Silver: Diamonds are a girl’s best friend
Height: 5’5”
Instruments you play(ed): Guitar
Job title: Office Manager/Program Assistant
Kid(s): Chase and Wendy
Living arrangements: Ranch-style house, hubby, kids
Mom's name: Pat
Nicknames: Pat, Chicken Liver Pate, Patty
Overnight hospital stay other than birth: A few… not fun !
Pet peeves: Lack of common courtesy, lying
Quotes you like: “I ink, therefore I am”
Rightie or Leftie: Rightie
Siblings: 2 sisters, Kathy and Dee
Time you wake up: 6:30 am…
Umbrella: Three: 1 for home, 1 for car, 1 for work
Vegetable you dislike: Peas
Ways you run late: I think I have time to sneak into craft room before work, then look at clock and realize I don’t have time to put on my makeup (yikes)
X-rays you've had: Last one was for pneumonia
Yummy food you make: Homemade pizza
Zodiac: Aries

No comments: