PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, April 20, 2009

New Layouts

It's crazy that I have these moments to create and my layouts are bagged and packed for my weekend crop!! I rooted through my photos and found a few to scrap. Above is a set of photos from when my now 13-year0old daughter was in Preschool. I found her class shot as well as an individual and had this cool frame to use on the page. A challenge on one of my groups caused me to doodle the stick figures in crayon on the sidebar to the left, as well as the info on the tag.
I hit the jackpot when I found these pics of my daughter when she took a pompom class at the early age of four! I had some scraps that went well with the patterned paper base. My doodling took the form of outlining the letters in the title, and bringing out the subtle flowers in the patterned paper with black glitter pen.

No comments: