PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tilda Cards


The challenge was to use stitches or sewing on your project, so thank you Linda for PIFg me the lovely sewn card fronts so that I could step up to the challenge! Thanks to Heidi, Sandi and Carol I got a load of Tilda imagesto color and have fun with. One of the cards uses an embossed card front that was also from a recent PIF, and the rest of the patterned paper and cardstock I had on hand, sone from my scrap plie! I finally found a white gel pen that works well! I'll have to make sure I remember the brand so that when the ink runs dry I'll have a replacement.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Very very cute cards Pat!! And I love how you used the flower in place of the stamped flower, its adorable! Great job! You should have let me know you needed Tilda's I would have sent you some images. hugs,T

Blog Master E said...

adorable Pat! Such happy Tildas!