PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Spring is Here (for today)



Had some time in between grocery shopping, WalMart shopping, dishes, bank business, taxes, and cleaning house to dust off the old crafting table and pull together the layout of my MIL's surprise birthday party. Journaling is under the patterned-paper square with the orange flower on it.
I also tried to clean off my desk. As I was putting things where they should go, my eyes fell on this cute bunny image. I had three of them and had to make some pring cards in celebration of the temps being in the 50s here in Chicago. Two days ago the kids stayed in at recess because the wind chill was below zero!
Anyway, I used a sketch for the cards. Heidi asked those in her Yahoo group to make cards using a sketch from a Twilight group, andf this is my loose translation of it.

No comments: