PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blogger is having Issues


I'll try this again. I just wrote a mess of text and put two photos on and poof it vanished!!
I went to a crop and got a lot done: 2 12x12 pages, three cards, three altered notebooks, an Altered Notebook Kit for three, and I put my homemade ATCs froma previous post onto cards to make mini cards for a Yahoo group swap.
Here I just took a few pics of the things that remind me a teen lives in my house--not just a teen, but a teenage girl! Shower gels, shampoo, conditioner, mask...stuffies, dolls, perfume, stationery...pictures, magazine cutouts, cartoons, freehand drawings...
I love the background paper, don't you? I have no idea what it is, just got it out of my pile and thought it fitted a teen page!
I really wanted to post morew than one pic, but with blogger acting the way it is tonight, I'm quitting while I'm only behind one!

No comments: