PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 19, 2009

Tweaked the WORD Album a Bit

I got some excellent advice about making these albums and so added the letters to make them pop more. So here's my second album, and I tweaked the first album to improve it. After all, it's going out in the mail to some lucky person, along with a baggie stuffed with embellies!
The one here is for my mom, and it will be filled with pics of her darling great granddaughter, Isabella, or Bella for short. I have a million extra photos that didn't get into her 12x12 albums, so I'm always on the lookout to use the extras up. This way my mom can put the album in her purse and whip it out as needed when bowling, shopping, playing cards or other social events.

If you check on the right, I've posted my New Year's Resolution to make 365 items by end of year. I really don't think I'll have a problem with that goal. Maybe I should have gone for more, or made certain stipulations, like 200 pages, 165 items. Oh well, whatever work I get done is for the good! Okay, back to the crafting table!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Cute..and where did you find those big letter stamps..AWESOME! I like how this turned out. hugs,T