PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Tilda Card


When I first saw the Tilda images, I didn't really like them. But now that I've renewed my stamping and coloring, she's growing on me!
I received a couple of these images from a scrapping stamping buddy and decided she would be great on this card. I don't like how the Liquid Glass parts of her photographed, too shiny, but the card in person looks nice.
It's one of my first designs using part of an embossed card front, too. So this is number 40 out of my goal of 365 new creations to make in 2009. I also did not purchase new materials to make it, so it counts toward my Stash Bash Challenge.
I can't wait until Heidi's crop. I'm bringing layouts to work on, and card kits to work on, and maybe even some page kits as well. I've been asked to bring my Limitless Limbs stamp set from Pink Cat Studios, too.

No comments: