PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quilt-a-Card Card Kit with Handmade card

Okay, so I'm not a sewer or quilter, so this card is not sewn, but as you can see, you can make any type of cards with this kit. I used Basic Grey for the patterned paper and stuck the cup on with dimensional dots. I hand drew the steam rising from the cup and added Copper Stickles to make it a little blingy. The heart is a leftover 3D sticker. You can't see it very well, but I used VersaMark ink from SU for some subtle backgrounding. You can stamp any sentiment on the inside.

I have a huge mess to clean up. We had Christmas dinner with the whole family, and since everything ran late, we left a mess in the kitchen, as well as the basement. Hubby is in charge of the basement, and he's almost finished. I have another dishwasher load ready to go, and I need to take the leaf out of the table so people can actually move around in the kitchen!

Next holiday, New Year's Eve. We're having company in, since we have Bella overnight. Nothing like a full house to ring in the New Year!

No comments: