PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, December 27, 2008


Here's a card I just made for a Birthday card swap on LuckyBug Yahoo Group. The image is SurpriseaBella, the words inside and out are unknown from a RAK I received from a fellow crafter. The patterned paper is Basic Grey, and I colored Bella with my new COpics. I glitzed her up a bit with both Liquid Glass from CTMH and colored Stickles.








The card below is for Scrapbook Place. I made this 6x6 card using Paper Adventures cardstock, while the patterned paper is leftover from other crafting projects. Bella is of course the centerpiece, colored with Copics and glitzed with Liquid Glass and Stickles. It comes with enough paper and supplies to make four more 6x6 Birthday cards and I'm offering it as a Card Kit PIF. The inside sentiment reads: "May your birthday be as special as you are"

That's all the time I have for crafting. I'm expecting 10 people over to our house for a belated Christmas dinner. Turkey's in the oven, granddaughter is screeching upstairs, which means she wants grandma, her daddy is sick with a cold so is halfheartedly watching her, and the power has gone out here twice today.

Volunteers are sandbagging the river due to all the snow we've had has almost melted. It's in the high fifties here in Chicago, and it has been raining all night and day. We're higher than a lot of hte suburb I live in, so as long as we have power, our sump pump will keep out the water, but some folks live closer to the river and they flood every year, just not very many times in December!!

Weird, weather, huh?! Well, I better baste the turkey and check my list. Happy Holidays!





2 comments:

stampingtink said...

Very cute! Love the colors and the bling!

Kristie W. said...

Very cute! Love the sparkle and shine :)